TADA Local is first and foremost a customer loyalty network that provides your business with the ability to reward customers for referred sales — a new type of paid advertising where you pay your customers in your local community NOT some platform located outside of your local community.
As a result, don’t forget one of the biggest rules of any rewards or loyalty program: If customers don’t know about it, they won’t use it.
- Your customers are going to want to know “What’s In It For Me (WIIFM)?” Tell them you’re participating in a new effort that gives you the ability to show your appreciation for their support by rewarding them for referred sales.
- Tell your customers that the future of advertising is peer-to-peer (customer-to-customer) and that your local business or franchise is helping to accelerate the adoption of this new type of paid advertising.
- Make sure to have in-store signage displayed prominently — especially at the point of sale (POS). Your messaging should let your customers know that you now have an easy way to reward them for referred sales.
- Include mention of your new loyalty program that rewards referred sales on your website and provide customers a way for downloading the app that enables this new capability (the TADA Local app which is available on Apple and Android).
- If you interact with customers on the phone, make sure your employees are able to explain your new loyalty program to your customers and to remind them to keep using it to earn rewards for referred sales.